Pharmassist Ltd is a leading, full-service Contract Research Organisation located in Athens, Greece and London, United Kingdom, providing services in Clinical Trials, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs, and Quality Management, to the pharma industry.
We are now seeking to invest in qualified, enthusiastic professionals- based in Athens, fluent in English- who will take up the role of:
The ideal candidates should consider the following:
· Life Science Bachelor’s degree or higher (e.g. pharmacology, nursing, biology etc.)
· Knowledge in medical terminology
· Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and previous pharmacovigilance exposure (1-2 years) will be considered an additional asset
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Effective time management skills
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
· Maintaining awareness of global and local pharmacovigilance regulations and guidelines.
· Assisting with the management of safety reports including data entry, MedDRA coding, quality control and expedited report submission.
· Being responsible for screening of scientific / medical literature to identify reports on adverse events or other important safety information on assigned products.
· Responding to inquiries from health care professionals, consumers, and company personnel regarding safety issues of products.
· Providing drug safety guidance and training to our clients’ employees
· Insuring procedures in relation to safety monitoring are being adhered to regulatory requirements.
· Performing reconciliation activities as per company’s standard procedures (SOPs).
· Assisting the Senior team in developing metrics to monitor the performance of pharmacovigilance activities related to their duties.
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com
: All information on your application and CV is regarded as highly confidential, is not wholly or partially made public or known to third parties. Only authorized employees or external partners of our company have the right to access your information, which is solely used in order for your qualifications to be objectively evaluated for a future career at Pharmassist LTD. Your application and any other information will be kept in our database for 12 months. In any case, feel free to contact us in order to ask for your CV's earlier deletion or for any other relevant information.